image1 image2

HELLO I'M SANJAY|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Sultan meets Kabali at 2.0 first look launch

enthiran first look


After keeping the fans with bated breaths, the makers of 2.0 have finally released the first look poster from the film, which is already creating waves online.

While the event is currently taking place at Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan made a surprise visit at the venue.

Speaking at the event, Salman Khan said, "I wasn't invited. I heard they were doing this and I decided to come to meet Rajni Garu."

Directed by Shankar, the film also stars Amy Jackson, Sudhanshu Pandey and Adil Hussain in pivotal roles.

Bankrolled by Lyca Productions, the film is being made on a lavish budget of Rs 350 crore and will be simultaneously released in Hindi and Telugu, apart from Tamil.

The film has music by Academy Award winner AR Rahman and will release on Diwali next year.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment